WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Afghanistan has nearly one trillion dollars in mineral deposits, according to a US study, but there are doubts the war-torn and graft-prone country can manage the windfall offered by the untapped riches.
President Hamid Karzai said in January that the deposits could help the war-ravaged nation become one of the richest in the world, based on preliminary findings of the United States Geological Survey.
"Finders keepers. Losers weepers.", O'Bummer's boss.
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!