WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Philip Alston, UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions, said the increasing use of missile strikes by the Central Intelligence Agency undermined international law.
Such attacks could be justified only when it was impossible to capture insurgents alive and only with proper oversight, his report concluded.
His warning comes as evidence emerges of a shifting American strategy with more frequent attacks targeting foot soldiers rather than senior figures
Member Submitted News
INTERESTING: The pressure for a hike in the minimum wage is growing larger as the company’s sales continue to grow smaller.alexmark
Pentagon says no one should be held accountable for $34 million debacle: Defense officials say decision to construct lavish facility in Afghanistan was prudent, even though it was never usedsuman
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"