WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
On Good Friday, John Demjanjuk, 89 and gravely ill, was ordered deported to Germany to stand trial as an accessory to the murder of 29,000 Jews — at Sobibor camp in Poland.
Sound familiar? It should. It is a re-enactment of the 1986 extradition of John Demjanjuk to Israel to be tried for the murder of 870,000 Jews — at Treblinka camp in Poland.
How many men in the history of this country have been so relentlessly pursued and remorselessly persecuted?
The ordeal of this American Dreyfus began 30 years ago.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Ferguson - MY reader letter
- Israeli Cartoonist Compares Netanyahu to 9/11 Hijackers - Plane Piloted By NUTTY in to Tower
- My WRH "Front Page" Articles
- Russell Brand's Fantasy of a Socialist Egalitarian Utopia
- Alex Jones Is A Big, Fat 'Tangy Tangerine' Cow
- Russell Brand isn't Waking People Up - He is Putting You Back to Sleep
- Ottawa false flag: once again, it's up to the independent media to carry the water
- Club Orlov: How to start a war and lose an empire
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...