WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
SEDRUN, Switzerland - Swiss engineers drilling the world's longest tunnel broke through the last section of rock on Friday, crowning more than a decade of work.
The 57.1-km (35.5-mile) rail tunnel under the Gotthard massif will enter service in 2017, taking some of the tens of thousands of tons of freight that crosses the Alps by road every day.
Shown live on Swiss television, a 10-meter-wide drill ceremonially ground away the last few centimeters of rock.
Member Submitted News
The Cat in the Hat as a child predator: How these stories traumatize and send wrong messages to childrenNotForSale2NWO
NBC: Record level of seals, sea lions turning up sick or injured in California — “The numbers are extraordinary” — “Scientists worried… The worst kind of perfect storm” — “Severely malnourished” pups should weigh almost 3 times as much (VIDEO)Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- WATCH Americas Book of Secrets S03E04 The Gold Conspiracy
- studiowebcam shows jtv
- #BundyRanch Mega Link Blast - April 18
- This guy is a content thief
- Cspan and Las Vegas Sun point to Alex Jones Infowars in Bundy Conspiracy theories
- Zander C. Fuerza - "Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax"
- WATCH PIGS Get Beat Up (Compilation Video)
- RON PAUL TARGETED BY THE IRS
- Flashback: Game of Thrones attacked for putting Bush's head on a pike
- RT is down