WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
SEDRUN, Switzerland - Swiss engineers drilling the world's longest tunnel broke through the last section of rock on Friday, crowning more than a decade of work.
The 57.1-km (35.5-mile) rail tunnel under the Gotthard massif will enter service in 2017, taking some of the tens of thousands of tons of freight that crosses the Alps by road every day.
Shown live on Swiss television, a 10-meter-wide drill ceremonially ground away the last few centimeters of rock.
- Kelly Thomas
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- ISIS's Economic Sources
- "THE 2001 ANTHRAX DECEPTION The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy" by Graeme MacQueen
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug