WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
I take very seriously the argument that IMF financial assistance for Greece would plant suspicions in the minds of investors around the world about the long-term viability of European monetary union. If emergency aid were essential, it would not be difficult for Germany, France and other eurozone countries to provide the required amount, which is generally estimated to be about €20bn. To turn to the IMF would raise doubts that the very foundations of European monetary union were built on sand.
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Greece Prepares To Leave The E.U, Japan About To Spiral Down The Tubes, Global Trade Volume Tumbles...alexmark
Kim Dotcom has lost an estimated $67 million worth of assets after the United States government wins a civil forfeiture case1newsjunkie
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”