WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Soldiers opened fire Thursday in the Niger capital -- where explosions and long bursts of gunfire resounded across the city -- in what a top French official said was an coup attempt against President Mamadou Tandja.
Witnesses said the firing appeared to be centred on the presidency. State radio stayed silent on events, concentrating on playing traditional music as tensions erupted in the uranium-rich West African nation.
Member Submitted News
A lot of Alan Grayson bashing lately, but at least he's one of the very few pols who don't worship at Bernanke's feetalexmark
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"