WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
While the facts surrounding the kidnapping and rescue of the Maersk Alabama Captain Richard Phillips have been widely reported, less well-known is that ship which saved him was commanded by a black woman, Rear Admiral Michelle Howard.
Posted on May 10, 2009 at 10:02
There are currently 4 users and 1663 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
BEX Alert - "Mark Levin: 'President Obama Is The Greatest Threat The Jews Face ... Since The 1930's'"blackbird9
GREECE BREAKING: Live Parliamentary debate poses a challenge to Troika2 that could not be more open, honest and damningalexmark
Political elites and super-bureaucrats are worried. It’s becoming harder to control consensus reality.1newsjunkie
DHS – TSA Checklist Exposed: “Suspicious Signs” Include Throat Clearing, Whistling & “Exaggerated Yawning”alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?