WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Another Danish pharmaceutical company has withdrawn products from Greece in protest at the government's decision to cut the prices of medicines by 25%.
The Leo Pharma company says it is suspending sales of two popular drugs because the price reductions will cause job losses across Europe.
The Greek government is struggling with a debt crisis.
It has condemned as unfair the action of Leo Pharma, and another Danish company, Novo Nordisk.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Cape Cod jihad? Soldiers From Afghanistan Army Go Missing
- Petition Urges Obama To Let Border-Jumper Stay In The White House
- Turkey Protects ISIS: Nurse Says She’s Tired of Treating ISIL Terrorists
- Live NOW Jon Rappoport - CDC whistleblower on Autism
- Rifle Carried By FBI Most Wanted Fugitive, Eric Frein, Found In Woods: Police
- Get ready: Biblical 'Shemitah' begins this week - Bestselling rabbi warns America of God's 7-year judgments
- Fukushima business cards to print out and leave around