WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Saying, 'He's one of us,' prosecutor only seeks $100m of Madoff assets, $790million of the Madoff Estate Left Intact
BBC News - US seeks $100m of Madoff assets The US is trying to seize more than $100m (£71m) of property and assets belonging to disgraced US financier Bernard Madoff, prosecutors have said.
Some of the possessions are in the name of Mr Madoff's wife, Ruth.
While he said it only started in the early 1990s, prosecutors say it began in the 1980s.
- Mike Rivero
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Obama spent six years blaming "Bush." Bernanke & Yellen spent six years blaming "the crisis." Yes, so much easier to blame than do your jobalexmark
Noted Russian expert, Stephen Cohen says that Russia and NATO are closer to war than at anytime since the Cuban Missile Crisis.alexmark
If you've ever wanted to see the entire communist agenda for the US spelled out in an easy to understand way, this is it.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”