WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The truth is it is no coincidence that the more troops we send the worse things get. Things are getting worse precisely because we are sending more troops and escalating the violence. We are hoping that good leadership wins out in Afghanistan, but the pool of potential honest leaders from which to draw has been fleeing the violence, leaving a tremendous power vacuum behind. War does not quell bad leaders. It creates them. And the more war we visit on this country, the more bad leaders we will inadvertently create.
Member Submitted News
VA hospital lacks PJ’s, sheets and toothbrushes, yet spends millions on new furniture, TVs and solarDeMohrenschildt...
America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan'Cactus Moon
Making a homemade metal semi-automatic rifle just got crazy easy: Defense Distributed releases "Ghost Gunner," a $1,200 desktop CNC mill.DeMohrenschildt...
Recent blog posts
- Live streams from Ferguson - police advancing on crowd of protesters
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson Grand Jury being investigated for misconduct
- Frank Zappa interview on race specific bio weapons, plot to kill by way of a virus
- BEX - How Climate Change Created ISIS..
- Only Spanish: Wyoming School Bans Kindergartners From Speaking English
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- Woman went to a sperm bank and selected whom she wanted, 9 months later, surprise!
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police