WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Laura Litvan | Bloomberg.com | Tues Jan 20, 2009
The U.S. Senate will delay a vote on Hillary Clinton’s nomination to become secretary of state until tomorrow at the earliest after a Republican senator objected to her confirmation by voice vote today.
Senator John Cornyn, a Texas Republican, said he insists on “a full and open debate” to examine potential conflicts of interests in donations to the foundation of former President Bill Clinton, husband of New York Senator Clinton.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Collapsing oil price brings back memories of 1980s Oklahoma oil and gas bubble - Deja vu all over againStingRay
Wall Street is coming off it’s best day of the year, with hopes for another rally. And it’s likely all because of one wordalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich
- Its friggin 3:00 pm in Washington DC -blogpost