WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Russian sanctions imposed on Thursday against western countries are already beginning to bite in the Netherlands, Dutch media report on Friday.
The Financieele Dagblad reports that 300 trucks carrying vegetables and fruit have already been refused entry at the Russian border.
The effects are also being felt at the Zaltbommel trade auction where prices are already falling.
Member Submitted News
The Supreme Court That Made It Easier to Buy Elections Just Made It Harder for People to Vote in Themorraz
Recent blog posts
- Shots fired in Ferguson captured on Video
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Ferguson officer : no time to activate camera during shooting
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.
- Our Incredibly Corrupt 'Justice' System And How It Retaliated When One Woman Helped Others To Assert The Rights We Are Promised
- plan for demolition of buildings
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran