WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The news media is buzzing with talk of IBM's new DeepQA project, aimed at creating a program that can beat humans at the question-answering game of Jeopardy. This is indeed exciting indeed – although, at the moment, it's a partly-completed plan rather than a demonstrated accomplishment. But let's suppose IBM succeeds at its aim. What will this really mean?
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!