WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BBC NEWS The financial crisis is taking its toll on the world's richest people, wiping 332 names off Forbes magazine's "rich list" of world billionaires.
Just 793 people can now lay claim to a place on the list, but on average they have lost 23% of their wealth.
The stock market collapse helped Microsoft founder Bill Gates regain the top spot, despite his wealth declining $18bn (£13.06bn) to $40bn.
Member Submitted News
Tuur Demeester is happy to continue buying physical gold and silver and also Bitcoin as a hedge against the race to debase from government issued, debt based fiat currencies.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich