WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The New York Times - Susan Saulny - City officials and housing advocates here and in cities as varied as Buffalo, Kansas City, Mo., and Jacksonville, Fla., say they are seeing an unsettling development: Banks are quietly declining to take possession of properties at the end of the foreclosure process, most often because the cost of the ordeal — from legal fees to maintenance — [and elevated property taxes] exceeds the diminishing value of the real estate.
- Ethan Allen and...
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. - Thomas Jeffersonalexmark
Recent blog posts
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers
- Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business