WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Feb 24, 2009 - Aaron Task - Yahoo Finance
With the economy tumbling, joblessness rising, and the stock market at 11-year lows, about the only positive thing for Americans' pocketbooks lately has been (relatively) lower gas prices. But this too shall pass, according to James Cordier, president of Liberty Trading Group in Tampa. Cordier, whose firm specializes in selling options on commodities, notes that while oil supplies are at a 16-year high, gasoline inventories are at a 5-year low.
Member Submitted News
"Members of Congress—most of whom can’t secure their own websites, and some of whom don’t even use email—are trying to force a dangerous 'cybersecurity' bill down the public’s throatsuman
Cops Charge Man With “Destruction of Police Property” for Bleeding on Their Uniforms After They Beat Himsuman
Recent blog posts
- NEED FOR DONATIONS
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .