WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The New York Times - Violence in Nigeria's oil region left 1,000 people dead and cost $24bn (£16bn) last year, a report says, according to an official and activist.
Ledum Mitee, chairman of the Niger Delta Presidential Technical Committee, says the figures only cover the first nine months of 2008.
- Stacy Vassman
Member Submitted News
U.S. Congress giving IRS authority to rescind passports to prevent citizens from leaving the countryPatriotRising
The President of the Czech Republic: the emergence of an independent Kurdistan is just a matter of timeStacy Vassman
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!
- Its The Twilight Zone Out There
- Arthur Topham: Nothing is more dangerous than a cornered animal
- Israel And Japan Sitting In A Tree...
- "A Very Heavy Agenda" - New documentary released about the neocons and how they run foreign policy for Dems & Repubs
- Congratulations Hill & Knowlton, CIA and the U.S. government on the 25th anniversary of “Babies and Incubators"
- Republican sheep in Zionist wolf's clothing
- Zionism = Racist and Sexist Centralized MASTER/slave System