WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Virtually every tactic which the article describes the Iranians as using has been used by the U.S. during the War on Terror, while several tactics authorized by Bush officials (waterboarding, placing detainees in coffin-like boxes, hypothermia) aren't among those the article claims are used by the Iranians. Nonetheless, "torture" appears to be a perfectly fine term for The New York Times to use to describe what the Iranians do, but one that is explicitly banned to describe what the U.S. did.
Member Submitted News
Propagandists use words like, "Humanitarian Intervention, Liberation, Terrorism & Spreading Democracy" to sell war.alexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”