WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The energy services company Dick Cheney ran prior to becoming Vice President of the United States was atop the tongue of liberals each time it was awarded a contract in Iraq.
Now the company's name, Halliburton, is being spoken somewhere else: Nigeria.
According to a story filed late Wednesday, Cheney will be indicted in a Nigerian bribery case as part of an investigation into an alleged $180 million bribery scandal.
Member Submitted News
Why is college so expensive? The more money the gov loans out to students, the more colleges can charge for tuition.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .