WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
As if his marital challenges were not enough cause for concern, "Sarco the Sayan" has suddenly emerged as the most infamous accolade of French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
The influential French daily Le Figaro last week revealed that the French leader once worked for -- and perhaps still does, it hinted -- Israeli intelligence as a "sayan" (Hebrew for helper), one of thousands of Jewish citizens of countries other than Israel who cooperate with "katsas," or Mossad case-officers.
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
The Unfolding of Yinon’s “Zionist Plan for the Middle East”: The Crisis in Iraq and the Centrality of the National Interest of IsraelMy Catbird Seat
My Catbird Seat
Recent blog posts
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business
- The Rainbow Warriors - COINTEL Op?