WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
NATO nations formally agree to start reducing troop levels in Afghanistan next year and hand over control of security to them in 2014 — but the U.S. and its allies appear to take conflicting views on when NATO combat operations would end.
Obama is about to hold a press conference to inform us all why NATO should be ignored and the US pour yet more money and childrens' lives into Afghanistan to kill Muslims for Israel.
- Mike Rivero
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
"Hillary Clinton did not hand over new documents to the House panel investigating Benghazi and wiped her server clean of past emails, the committee’s chairman said in a statement Friday."portos
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”