WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Anders Fogh Rasmussen said it was necessary to "establish a trust to finance the reintegration programme" that would persuade the militants to lay down their weapons.
The Afghan president Hamid Karzai, who will pledge to tackle government corruption, will present a plan to reconcile senior Taliban leaders at tomorrow's meeting.
But the proposals will require huge amounts of money to pay for new jobs, pensions, land and even fund the relocation of senior militants abroad.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Hong Kong's chief executive rejects protesters' demands, says China won't back down; White House on OccupyCentral: "We support the aspirations of the Hong Kong people."alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Shots fired in Ferguson captured on Video
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Ferguson officer : no time to activate camera during shooting
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.
- Our Incredibly Corrupt 'Justice' System And How It Retaliated When One Woman Helped Others To Assert The Rights We Are Promised
- plan for demolition of buildings
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran