WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Reuters Doris Frankel CHICAGO, March 9 (Reuters) - The unusual buying of call options in Schering-Plough Corp (SGP.N) placed days before its pending acquisition deal with Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N) have some options players asking if the news was leaked in advance.
Some lucky option players appeared to have reaped a windfall with Schering-Plough call options rocketing after Merck on Monday announced a proposed $41.1 billion takeover of the drugmaker.
- Mike Rivero
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Net neutrality is dead – welcome to the age of digital discrimination: A US appeal court ruling that undermines the principle of net neutrality could spell the end for the ideal of an open internetorraz
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers