WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Britain was accused yesterday of dumping toxic household and industrial waste in developing countries on two continents in breach of an international convention.
Hilary Benn, the Environment Secretary, ordered an investigation into two British companies linked to 90 shipping containers containing 1,400 tonnes of waste. They included syringes, condoms and nappies. The companies that received the waste — sent from Felixstowe to three Brazilian ports — said that they had been expecting recyclable plastic.
- Mike Rivero
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Fukushima2020? Disaster-stricken Area Hopes To Host Tokyo Olympic Events, Japanese Government Still In Denial Over Nuclear Disasteralexmark
Citizens Demand Action Over Militarized Police and Americans Stand In Defiance To Anti-American Agendaalexmark
ENOUGH TREASON! CIA’s Officials Will Not Face Charges For Peeping Into The Senate’s Activity, Government Emboldened By Another Successful Crimealexmark
Recent blog posts
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich