WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The head of Metrolink warned Congress a year ago that proposals to require updated safety devices on trains would involve "substantial cost" and urged lawmakers to give railroads "flexibility" in choosing and implementing the new systems.
So, they are trying to blame the engineer's text messaging, but the real issue is that safety was compromised to save a few bucks.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Walmart profits are $17.20 billion/year, avoiding paying U.S. taxes on $21.4 billion in offshore profits. while their employees receive $2.66 billion/year in government assistance.alexmark
LAPD Chief Disappointed at Lack of Media Fawning Over 'Unrecognized Kind Act,' As Officers Allegedly Buy Clothes For Homeless Guydissident84
Recent blog posts
- Quoting “Gonna put wings on pigs”; I am Spartacus
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!