WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Hayward retailer said Friday that it would close its remaining 149 locations. The stores will remain open through the holiday season with liquidation sales. Mervyns previously planned to close 26 underperforming locations.
The 59-year old chain, with a California-heavy store base, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection at the end of July, but proved unable to gain any traction on its turnaround efforts.
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
Israel: ‘Barbarism by an Educated and Cultured People’ — 1948 Dawayima Massacre was Worse than Deir Yassinfirehorse1
Recent blog posts
- Which Candidate really Supports our Troops?
- CBC, Peter Mansbridge: Cut the crap, tell the truth or shut up.
- We Ain't Dead YET!
- SNOWDEN'S DEFINITIVE ANSWER WHEN SOME IDIOT SAYS THEY "HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE"
- MORALS AND ETHICS
- Jon Ritzheimer, Oregon armed occupier, prominent anti-Islam activist
- BLM BURNS LIVE COWS, HOMES AND LAND TO FORCE OUT LANDOWNERS IN OREGON
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!