WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Treasury Secretary Paulson and Fed Chairman Bernanke bailout plan calls for $700 billion in taxpayer funds to be used to purchase assets that will in all likelihood be worth considerably less in the future. As for the contention that the assets to be purchased could be worth more in the future than prices paid today, if there was any validity to this speculation the bailout plan in question would not be required as the assets in question would have already found a buyer.
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Contributions to universities are distributed more unequally than wealth: 10 schools get 18% of all donations.alexmark
For 45 years. US foreign policy was based on being closer to both Russia & China than they were to each other. Obama has squandered that.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich