WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
If the game has indeed been canned, one question stands paramount amongst the many moral and ethical quandaries being positied: what did Konami expect?
When commissioning a project based around a war that's not yet over, in which people are still dying, did the publisher believe that the game would be welcomed by the tabloid press, and by families of those who have lost loved ones? Could a global corporation have been so massively naive? Why even greenlight the game in the first place?
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
#Chicago marchers protest death of #Roshad McIntosh, a young man who was shot and killed by Chicago police on Sunday.1newsjunkie
Recent blog posts
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem