WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
While millions of Americans will go to national cemeteries today to visit departed loved ones and to cry their hearts out, one has to ask just what those brave souls died for.
America the Beautiful? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Fighting and dying so the Fed can steal trillions and trillions of OUR money?
Or is it what former Secretary of State Kissinger said, referring pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy?
Member Submitted News
The Government Says It Has a Policy on Disclosing Zero-Days, But Where Are the Documents to Prove It?PatriotRising
'We'll create a job for everyone that wants one': Cameron pledges to create highest employment rate in developed world in exclusive interview with the Mailmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?