WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
To CNN, her views may be viewed as controversial or non-conformist or even repugnant. However, her right to express her views, however objectionable, via a twitter message, not CNN screen, is absolute. In the final analysis, freedom of speech is a fundamental human right for all people, including CNN journalists. Even CNN’s own employment charter doesn’t stipulate that applicants must be dedicated Islamophobes or firm believers in Israeli Nazism and in the legitimacy of Israel’s Nazi-like occupation of Palestinian land.
Member Submitted News
Is this the most offensive drinking game yet? 'Jews vs Nazis' beer pong catches on at student parties prompting outrage from Jewish leadersTian Shan
Hitler’s amazing map that turned America against the Nazis: A leading novelist’s brilliant account of how British spies in the US staged a coup that helped drag Roosevelt to warTian Shan
Recent blog posts
- Quoting “Gonna put wings on pigs”; I am Spartacus
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!