WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The International Criminal Court will not investigate Israel’s conduct during its December 2008 offensive on Gaza because Palestine is not a state, the world prosecutor said Tuesday.
In a statement, the ICC prosecutor acknowledged that over 130 countries and some UN bodies recognize Palestine as a state.
But, Palestine still holds observer status in the UN, and so the ICC cannot at this time investigate allegations of war crimes committed on Palestinian territory, the prosecutor said.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
In a leaderless world, capitalists are seizing control... Six stages to a G-Zero economy, triggering anarchyalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State