WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
RUPA SHENOY | Associated Press | Dec 6, 2008
Workers laid off from their jobs at a factory have occupied the building and are demanding assurances they'll get severance and vacation pay that they say they are owed.
About 200 employees of Republic Windows and Doors began their sit-in Friday, the last scheduled day of the plant's operation.
"We're doing something we haven't since the 1930s, so we're trying to make it work," Fried said.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
"If the president now believes we should fight ISIS because it killed two Americans and boasted about it, he woefully misunderstands his job, which is to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, not every American everywhere on the planet."portos
Why Is the U.S. Government Dictatorial Towards Dissenters … But Welcoming Ebola Carriers With Open Arms?alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson Grand Jury being investigated for misconduct
- Frank Zappa interview on race specific bio weapons, plot to kill by way of a virus
- BEX - How Climate Change Created ISIS..
- Only Spanish: Wyoming School Bans Kindergartners From Speaking English
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- Woman went to a sperm bank and selected whom she wanted, 9 months later, surprise!
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.