WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Bloomberg.com - By Pierre Paulden and Caroline Salas
At least two fund managers complained verbally to officials of the Loan Syndications and Trading Association, saying they believe Goldman helped drive down prices by using the technique, according to people with knowledge of the objections. New York- based Goldman is acting against its clients by trying to profit at their expense, the investors said.
Member Submitted News
Top Virologist: "Its Too Late" - Predicts 5 Million Ebola Deaths!! 4th American Infected - evac to Atlanta. DOD Raises Alarms!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course
- Jewish American Paper runs yet another story dismissing BDS; Here's my comment that will never be posted.
- Coinlation: Measuring the Metal Value of Coins – Base Metal, Gold, and Silver Coins
- The #1 movie in America was called "Ass."
- Cartoon | It is The Kurds Turn..