WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Not only is there more than a suggestion of violence in any SAS deployment, but it is hardly good role modeling for “the lawmakers” to breach the government’s Defence Policy Framework, and to put armed forces personnel in a situation where they are likely to be complicit in torture (which is prohibited in NZ law) and implicated in killing civilians (which is apparently permitted, providing it takes place overseas).
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.