WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Health and safety row over man who died in 18in of water as 999 teams were told it was too risky to rescue him
Police, firemen and paramedics refused to go to the aid of an accident victim who was drowning in just 18 inches of water... because they believed it was too dangerous.
A senior fire officer banned his men from using ropes and ladders to climb down a 15ft bank to the victim after carrying out a ‘risk assessment’.
Member Submitted News
Not good: Durable-goods orders down 3.4% in December. November is revised down to -2.1% from initial estimate -0.7%alexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich