WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Un-named Staff Writer BBC Business News
The head of Japan's largest brokerage, Nomura Holdings, has suggested the global liquidity crisis is over.
Nomura chief executive Kenichi Watanabe said the main problem now was how to revive the real economy.
Nomura is buying bankrupt Lehman Brothers's European, Asian-Pacific and Middle Eastern operations for $2bn (£1.34bn).
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
UK could be prosecuted for war crimes over missiles sold to Saudi Arabia that were used to kill civilians in Yemensuman
Recent blog posts
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!
- Its The Twilight Zone Out There
- Arthur Topham: Nothing is more dangerous than a cornered animal
- Israel And Japan Sitting In A Tree...
- "A Very Heavy Agenda" - New documentary released about the neocons and how they run foreign policy for Dems & Repubs
- Congratulations Hill & Knowlton, CIA and the U.S. government on the 25th anniversary of “Babies and Incubators"
- Republican sheep in Zionist wolf's clothing
- Zionism = Racist and Sexist Centralized MASTER/slave System