WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made a narrow escape from justice, with the assistance of the New Zealand Police, in Auckland on Saturday 26 July. The police can now consider themselves accessories to war crimes. Rice met with government leaders in Auckland but was chased by 150 protesters spurred on by a bounty of $10,000. They called for her arrest, under the Geneva Convention, for war crimes and for her role in authorising the use of torture.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Quoting “Gonna put wings on pigs”; I am Spartacus
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!