WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Nicolas Sarkozy has ruled out sending any more French soldiers to Afghanistan, in an apparent snub to Gordon Brown.
Do we have to start calling them "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" again?
Posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 07:53
There are currently 4 users and 1478 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Game-changing 19-minute video: Fed transcripts prove open criminal admission of fraud worth trillionsCarl_Herman
Navy forced to hire foreign troops to fill the ranks as former top brass warn 4,000-sailor shortage puts it in a 'perilous situation'malterwitty
The agonising cancer drug experiment NHS covered up: How 55 patients needlessly endured extra strong chemo - and weren't told for six years they'd been guinea pigsmalterwitty
Warning to Internet banking users after hackers snatch £20m from UK accounts after using 'particular virulent' virus to infect thousands of computersmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Congratulations Hill & Knowlton, CIA and the U.S. government on the 25th anniversary of “Babies and Incubators"
- Republican sheep in Zionist wolf's clothing
- Zionism = Racist and Sexist Centralized MASTER/slave System
- Check this out!
- zionism is satanism
- how maggots eat
- race to the pit
- Another Conspiracy!
- IT BEGINS Social Security Disability Trust Fund Running Out of Money; Will Be Depleted in 2016
- lies halftruths,misdirections,