WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The US Treasury is poised to commit large sums – perhaps exceeding $100 billion – in its rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but the real cost to American taxpayers won't be known for years.
Try $800 billion at least.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008 at 09:52
There are currently 5 users and 1537 guests online.
Member Submitted News
How the Clintons embraced Wall Street and made $76,000 a DAY by cashing in with speech after speech – but now Hillary wants to fight to ‘rein in’ the money menPatriotRising
IMF concerned by Ukraine’s 'slow progress' in fighting corruption. Hard to see how program can continue w/o reformsalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Which Candidate really Supports our Troops?
- CBC, Peter Mansbridge: Cut the crap, tell the truth or shut up.
- We Ain't Dead YET!
- SNOWDEN'S DEFINITIVE ANSWER WHEN SOME IDIOT SAYS THEY "HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE"
- MORALS AND ETHICS
- Jon Ritzheimer, Oregon armed occupier, prominent anti-Islam activist
- BLM BURNS LIVE COWS, HOMES AND LAND TO FORCE OUT LANDOWNERS IN OREGON
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!