WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Wang Denggui, father of three, arrived more than a year ago in the palm-lined streets of this southern Chinese town with a single goal: toil in a factory to save for his children's school tuition.
But the plans of Wang and thousands of co-workers unraveled at noon on Nov. 1, when the Taiwan chairman of their ailing shoe factory climbed over a factory wall to flee the country and his debts. That left several U.S. shoe companies with unfilled orders and 2,000 workers without jobs.
"He just ran without telling anyone," Wang said.
Member Submitted News
Multi Billion Dollar Bonanza: Companies which Make Money By Keeping Americans “Terrified of Terror Attacks”DeMohrenschildt...
Recent blog posts
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Cape Cod jihad? Soldiers From Afghanistan Army Go Missing
- Petition Urges Obama To Let Border-Jumper Stay In The White House
- Turkey Protects ISIS: Nurse Says She’s Tired of Treating ISIL Terrorists
- Live NOW Jon Rappoport - CDC whistleblower on Autism
- Rifle Carried By FBI Most Wanted Fugitive, Eric Frein, Found In Woods: Police
- Get ready: Biblical 'Shemitah' begins this week - Bestselling rabbi warns America of God's 7-year judgments
- Fukushima business cards to print out and leave around