WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Bank of America has identified errors in 10 to 25 of the first several hundred foreclosure cases it has reviewed over the last week, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The bank is working on resubmitting documents in 102,000 cases, and the bank has not yet seen any proof of wrongful foreclosures as a result of mistakes, the Journal said.
(*and you can take that to the bank ! )
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
The BLS’ Skunk-In-The-Woodpile: 67% Of New Jobs Since 2009 Due To Birth-Death Model, But US Business Formation Rate Is Now Negative!alexmark
Rand Paul's 'Federal Reserve Transparency Act' Mandates Audit of 'Financial Injury To Homeowners' Foreclosed in 2009-10dissident84
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich