WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
For six years, North Bethesda United Methodist Church has operated a Christmas tree lot on its grounds at Lone Oak Drive and Old Georgetown Road. And for six years, it opened right after Thanksgiving. The money raised helped fund missions and other church programs, including a medical clinic in Tanzania.
But last week, somebody -- county officials aren't saying who -- dropped a dime.
Probably Mr. Grinch from a competing commercial tree lot.
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn
- Mainstream Media A "No Fly Zone" For Truth
- Norwegian Dr Gilbert on the Israeli attack on Gaza (2014)
- Malala Yousafzai: Toronto Globe and Mail uses every trick in the book to attack “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Common Core Produces Zombies - Here's A Real Educational System by Deep Space
- Sex with Jewish girl costs Arab man 18 months in Israeli jail
- The next time a big “ka-boom” happens, I’m not looking at Tehran or Damascus; I’m looking at Tel Aviv and Langley