WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The most notable individual taking a hit in public opinion is Macomb County Medical Examiner Dr. Daniel Spitz.
It was Spitz who conducted the initial autopsy on Widlak and found no physical trauma to the body. That sparked speculation that the banker may have taken his own life by walking into the lake and drowning.
But a second autopsy, commissioned by Widlak’s family, found he died from an “execution style” gunshot wound to the back of the head.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn
- Mainstream Media A "No Fly Zone" For Truth
- Norwegian Dr Gilbert on the Israeli attack on Gaza (2014)
- Malala Yousafzai: Toronto Globe and Mail uses every trick in the book to attack “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Common Core Produces Zombies - Here's A Real Educational System by Deep Space
- Sex with Jewish girl costs Arab man 18 months in Israeli jail