WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.
From the IPCC's own website; read it and weep!
Posted on Nov 26, 2009 at 10:02
There are currently 13 users and 2215 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned
- Shots fired in Ferguson captured on Video
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Ferguson officer : no time to activate camera during shooting
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.
- Our Incredibly Corrupt 'Justice' System And How It Retaliated When One Woman Helped Others To Assert The Rights We Are Promised
- plan for demolition of buildings
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law