Bummed about the Senate dragging its feet on climate? There's a new report out from the Presidential Climate Action Partnership that outlines five big things the Obama administration can do on climate before the next big United Nations climate meeting in Cancun this November.
1. "Work with states and local governments to create a national roadmap to the clean energy economy."
2. "Declare a war on energy waste."
3. "Begin reinventing national transportation policy."
4. "Eliminate fossil energy subsidies under the Administration's control."
5. "Establish ecosystem restoration as a climate action strategy."