WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A British Army captain who anonymously wrote a scathing attack about the Afghan war has been removed from his unit, Sky News understands.
'YOU WILL LOVE THIS WAR, DAMMIT!!!!!"
Posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 08:40
There are currently 1 user and 1669 guests online.
Member Submitted News
July 4: Land of the free, home of the brave? Ok; are you free and brave enough to demand arrests of US .01% War Criminals?Carl_Herman
No Country for Old Men, "Our government has decided what is best for us, and forcefully makes us comply."alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Three Victories For 9-11 TRUTH Advocate Mr. Christopher Bollyn
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- ATTENTION HAWAII READERS!
- Warning! Warning! EU Times and Sorcha Faal!
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos