WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An IT manager of a Canadian direct marketing firm has been accused of absconding with a copy of the company's customer database.
According to a report in last week's Vancouver Sun, an affidavit filed with the British Columbia Supreme Court accuses Nick Belmonte, vice president of IT at C-W Group, of stealing a computer backup tape containing names and information about 3.2 million customers -- potentially worth more than $10 million. The tape also contained credit card and bank account information of more than 800,000 customers.
- Tom Joad
Member Submitted News
TV: Nuclear waste “flowing out to sea” from tunnels at Fukushima plant — 950 Billion Bq/m³ of cesium in Unit 2 shaft next to ocean — 11,000 tons in tunnels — ‘Stream’ of moving water — Govt ‘urgently assessing’ problems, ‘sense of crisis' needed (VIDEO)Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers