WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An IT manager of a Canadian direct marketing firm has been accused of absconding with a copy of the company's customer database.
According to a report in last week's Vancouver Sun, an affidavit filed with the British Columbia Supreme Court accuses Nick Belmonte, vice president of IT at C-W Group, of stealing a computer backup tape containing names and information about 3.2 million customers -- potentially worth more than $10 million. The tape also contained credit card and bank account information of more than 800,000 customers.
Member Submitted News
Why Does the U.S. Support a Country which was FOUNDED With Terrorism … and Is Still the MAIN SOURCE of Islamic Terrorism Today?alexmark
Respect MP George Galloway hit repeatedly around head by attacker who 'called him Hitler' as firebrand politician posed for pictures on street in Notting Hillmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!