WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Britain’s Ambassador to Afghanistan has stoked opposition to the allied operation there by reportedly saying that the campaign against the Taleban insurgents would fail and that the best hope was to install an acceptable dictator in Kabul.
Posted on Oct 01, 2008 at 20:30
There are currently 6 users and 2356 guests online.
- Ethan Allen and...
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
6-minutes of video: Turkey, Saudi Arabia prep Syria invasion with nuclear weapons to continue US/UK/Israel illegal Wars of Aggression. Demanding .01% arrests yet, or need millions more war-murders?Carl_Herman
Massive leak at nuclear facility in New York causes 65,000% increase in radioactivity of ground wateralexmark
Recent blog posts
- Very Interesting!
- Which Candidate really Supports our Troops?
- CBC, Peter Mansbridge: Cut the crap, tell the truth or shut up.
- We Ain't Dead YET!
- SNOWDEN'S DEFINITIVE ANSWER WHEN SOME IDIOT SAYS THEY "HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE"
- MORALS AND ETHICS
- Jon Ritzheimer, Oregon armed occupier, prominent anti-Islam activist
- BLM BURNS LIVE COWS, HOMES AND LAND TO FORCE OUT LANDOWNERS IN OREGON
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife