WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
George Galloway, who is organising an aid convoy to Gaza leaving London on St Valentine’s Day, 14 February, says:
“This is a sickening decision by the BBC. When it said no, all the other broadcasters pulled the plug on the ad as well, according to some obscure ‘convention’. The BBC has already drawn international opprobrium for its unremittingly pro-Israel bias during the assault on Gaza. Now it is stymieing relief efforts. Three immediate responses are called for:
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
The game here is to keep pumping the Banks with plenty of cash, allowing it to be used by the one percent to basically buy everything up on the cheap, turning the remainder of the country into serfs.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”