WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
DynCorp International Inc. and Fluor Corp. won Army contracts that could be valued at $15 billion over the next five years to build bases and other infrastructure for U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
The deals show how lucrative logistics contracts in Afghanistan will be, since the country has a far less developed infrastructure than Iraq. Each company could receive up to $7.5 billion, depending on the Pentagon's needs.
Member Submitted News
Russia’s “Invasion” of Ukraine. Memorandum to Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, by Veterans of U.S. IntelligenceWUFYS
International medical agency MSF Said they're losing battle to contain Ebola....calls for global biological disaster responsealexmark
Recent blog posts
- The #1 movie in America was called "Ass."
- Cartoon | It is The Kurds Turn..
- ISIS's Economic Sources
- "THE 2001 ANTHRAX DECEPTION The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy" by Graeme MacQueen
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap