WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
DynCorp International Inc. and Fluor Corp. won Army contracts that could be valued at $15 billion over the next five years to build bases and other infrastructure for U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
The deals show how lucrative logistics contracts in Afghanistan will be, since the country has a far less developed infrastructure than Iraq. Each company could receive up to $7.5 billion, depending on the Pentagon's needs.
Member Submitted News
INTERESTING: The pressure for a hike in the minimum wage is growing larger as the company’s sales continue to grow smaller.alexmark
Pentagon says no one should be held accountable for $34 million debacle: Defense officials say decision to construct lavish facility in Afghanistan was prudent, even though it was never usedsuman
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"