WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
DynCorp International Inc. and Fluor Corp. won Army contracts that could be valued at $15 billion over the next five years to build bases and other infrastructure for U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
The deals show how lucrative logistics contracts in Afghanistan will be, since the country has a far less developed infrastructure than Iraq. Each company could receive up to $7.5 billion, depending on the Pentagon's needs.
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
Another day, another government IT cock-up as minister admits writing off MoD's £46m anti-hacking systemmalterwitty
Daughter claims she doesn't know the man in her bed, father assumes it is a rapist and kills him. The man was actually her boyfriend, but the father will not be facing charges for an act made with the intent of defense.orraz
Recent blog posts
- Rand Paul: Of Paulitics and Worms
- Franklin Lamb: Introducing the Syria Resistance (PFLI) and it's Leader
- Does Free Will Exist
- The Dance Of The Thingies, Part 2, Starring Various Hero's
- The Dance Of The Thingies, A Fairy Tale For Total Nerds
- The latest airline scam
- Chain reactions and a possible way to stop the runaway trains in Fukushima
- How The Fear Factor Affects Our Survival Plans
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!