WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
DynCorp International Inc. and Fluor Corp. won Army contracts that could be valued at $15 billion over the next five years to build bases and other infrastructure for U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
The deals show how lucrative logistics contracts in Afghanistan will be, since the country has a far less developed infrastructure than Iraq. Each company could receive up to $7.5 billion, depending on the Pentagon's needs.
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Human failure to recognize, retain, and unleash real leadership: essential topic for the 99.99%’s victoryCarl_Herman
Recent blog posts
- Live streams from Ferguson - police advancing on crowd of protesters
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson Grand Jury being investigated for misconduct
- Frank Zappa interview on race specific bio weapons, plot to kill by way of a virus
- BEX - How Climate Change Created ISIS..
- Only Spanish: Wyoming School Bans Kindergartners From Speaking English
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- Woman went to a sperm bank and selected whom she wanted, 9 months later, surprise!
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police